General description of XEMarkets
XEMarkets is the registered trade name of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, a market leader in the forex industry providing online trading services for forex, CFDs, and futures with full European Union authorization.
XEMarkets.com excels at its policy of no re-quotes, no rejections and no hidden commissions, along with 99.35 of all orders executed in less than 1 second. A wide array of cutting-edge trading platforms ensure flexibility in mobile trading, while funds transfers are processed through a great number of fast payment options, with all transfer fees covered by XEMarkets.com.
Clients have free and unlimited access to demo as well as multiple trading accounts on over 120 financial instruments through cutting-edge trading platforms from 1 account, and can trade on a leverage up to 888:1, with tight spreads from 1 pip. XEMarkets follows strict policies by acting in every client’s best interests when accepting and executing trading orders without delays, and collaborating with multiple liquidity providers to offer the best spreads and liquidity in the industry.
Live webinars, unique MT4 video tutorials, as well as professional multilingual 24/5 Personal Account Managers rank XEMarkets.com among the most client-friendly forex brokers today.
Main Features of XEMarkets
- Trading with a MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF $5
- LEVERAGE up to 888:1
- Low minimum deposit of $5
- TIGHT SPREADS as low as 1 PIP and fractional pip pricing
- 30% BONUS on deposits
- 99.35% of all orders executed in less than 1 sec.
- Strict NO re-quotes policy – NO Virtual Dealer plug-in
- TRADING PLATFORMS: MT 4, WebTrader, iPhone Trader, iPad Trader, Droid Trader, Mobile Trader, Mirror Trader, MAM, Zulutrade, XEM Mac MT4 – Metatrader 4 for the Mac.
- Market analysis, forex news and multilingual economic calendar
- ACCOUNT FUNDING 100% automatic and INSTANTLY processed 24/7
- FAST DEPOSITS and SAME DAY WITHDRAWALS by credit card, wire transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Western Union, Webmoney, SOFORT, iDEAL, China UnionPay
- TIER-1 BANKING with SEGREGATED BARCLAYS ACCOUNTS
- Banking with Investment Grade Bank, Barclays Bank Plc
Type of licenses
- Full European Union authorization, including FSA (UK), BaFIn (Germany), CNMV (Spain), AFM (Netherlands), FI (Sweden), FIN (Finland)
- Regulated by CySEC (Cyprus securities and Exchange Commission) under license number 120/10 and registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF)
- In compliance with the MiFID (Markets of Financial Instruments Directive)
Customer service details
- 24/5 multilingual customer support in all the languages available at XEMarkets.com
- Personal Account Managers for every single client
- Professional customer support via Live Chat, email, telephone